Amos Shedrak Bazaale Dolo:
Amos Bazaale was born on 10th December, 1956 in Buliisa – Uganda. He started school in 1964 at Kisansya Primary School Buliisa. After passing in grade 1 as one of the best student from Masindi District, he joined Nyakasura School Fort Portal on a District Scholarship in 1971, at the time Idi Amin had overthrown the first Government of Milton Obote. He completed Senior Four with a distinction and six credits a total of 18 aggregates in the best six subjects of the East African Certificate of Education as one of the best students from Nyakasura School.
In 1975, he joined Makerere College School in HSC course doing Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, and General Paper. In 1976, he completed HSC with three principal passes. He was admitted in Makerere University at the Faculty of Science in 1977/78 Academic Year to undertake to study the Degree of Bachelor of Science of Makerere University majoring in Geology and Chemistry. He graduated with Bachelors of Science Honors degree in 1979/80.
He joined Geological Survey and Mines Department in 1980 where he served as a Geologist growing to become a Senior Geologist specializing in Geological Exploration at the United Nations University at the National Energy Authority, Iceland. While serving as a Senior Geologist in Entebbe; Amos Bazaale received Jesus Christ as His LORD and SAVIOR on 5th September, 1989. After three years of serving the LORD and the Government of Uganda; he resigned in September 1992 to go for full time Ministry of Evangelism and Discipleship with LIFE Ministry Uganda, a Ministry of Campus Crusade for Christ International. However, this should not make anyone think that Amos had any other motive to join the ministry other than the fact that it was a call of God on his life. He also believes that all Christians are called. “I am in Christian Ministry as a Professional like Amos the Prophet my name sake who was a farmer of sycamore trees until God called him in ministry. But I believe everyone is called to be a fisher of men or a winner of souls.”
By the time Amos was called to serve the LORD, he was married to Perry and their call to ministry was together as a couple according to 2 Timothy 4:5 (King James Version).
Regarding the calling and giftings God has put on Amos and Perry Bazaale and the charge God gave them to: “But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.” (2 Timothy 4:5) KJV :This charge involves the Charge of Watching in all things which involves:-
The Ministry of the Word and Prayer (Acts 6:4)
This involves drilling new believers in a new lifestyle of imitating Christ in waking up a great while in the night while it is still dark (Mark 1:35) NIVto go out and take a prayer walk to meet with the Father who visits us each morning (Job 7:17-18) NIV) to bring us the word for each day which we have to collect early in the morning everyday (Exodus 16:4, 21) NIV.
First we teach new believers to go out to see and watch what the Father is doing during the day (John 5:19) NIV so that together with them we are led by the Spirit of God to do what the Father is doing in whatever we do to distinguish us as sons of God (Romans 8:14) NIV). We teach them to collect the word of God for the day (Exodus 16:4, 16, 21) and how to feed on it. We teach them how to listen to God (Romans 10:17) and read the word (Nehemiah 8:3; 1 Timothy 4:13) in order to take it in as milk (1 Peter 1:2; Hebrews 5:12-13) NIV; the foundation of faith (Romans 10:17) NIV; upon which goodness or character; knowledge; self-control; perseverance; godliness; brotherly kindness; and love (2 Peter 1:5-11) NIV are built. We also teach them how to study the word of God (2 Timothy 2:15) NIV or examine the Scriptures. We teach them, to see if what we are teaching them is true (Acts 17:11) NIV in order to help them take in the word of God as meat or solid food (Hebrews 5:14) NIV to be mature Christians with the knowledge of God. We also teach them to memorize or hide the word of God they collect in their heart (Psalm 119:9-11) NIV in order not to sin against the LORD and to meditate (Psalm 1:2-3; Joshua 1:8) NIV on the word of God to receive wisdom or honey (Proverbs 24:13-14) NIV to be prosperous and successful (Joshua 1:8) NIV
Perry Mugwabwa Bazaale:
Perry was born on 25th February, 1957 in Buliisa – Uganda. She started school in 1967 at Kijangi Primary School where she completed six years and then transferred to Kisansya Primary School in 1973 where she finished among the best students from the school. In 1974, she joined Duhanga Secondary School for the East African School Certificate of Education where she successfully completed ready to join her first choice of HSC Schools but it was not to be so because of a deliberate move by someone at Duhaga Secondary School to hide her application papers which caused her to end up at Kololo Senior Secondary School where she did Biology, Chemistry and Geography and General Paper in 1978.
- In 1980, she joined the School of Anesthesia of Mulago Hospital for a Diploma in Anesthesia of the Department of Anesthesia of Makerere University which in the middle of the course was changed to be a Diploma under the Ministry of Health at the end of the training in 1983. She worked as an Anesthetist in Mulago and Entebbe Grade B Hospital upon getting married to Amos Bazaale. While working as an Anesthetist at Grade B Hospital Entebbe, Perry received Jesus Christ as her LORD and SAVIOR on 24th May, 1989. She began to share Christ with patients in Grade B Hospital eventually joining her husband to learn how to follow-up and disciple new believers in a course that was offered by LIFE Ministry Uganda, and also resigned her job to respond to the call of God in her life in September 1992. Together Amos and Perry Bazaale have four children namely Peter Mwesigwa, David Tusiime, Joseph Businge and Doreen Kukugiza who was married to the late Robert Bayita who left her with two grandchildren namely Israel Jeremiah Muzira and Beryl Esther Kitiibwa
Amos and Perry Bazaale in Masindi and Hoima:
- The first time Amos and Perry came to the Mid-Western Region it was to launch the Romans Project in the Bunyoro-Kitara Diocese after being blessed by Bishop Nathan Kyamanywa of Bunyoro-Kitara Diocese and Masindi Kitara Diocese respectively.
Fifty (50) people attended and forty eight (48) signed to participate in the Romans Project. After a period of about seven months fifteen (15) of these people graduated in the first graduation of the Romans Project during the Romans Project Conference in Hoima Town where one hundred eleven (111) people attended and eighty two (82) signed to be involved in the Roman Project.
Roman Project Conference in Hoima and Masindi
Earlier on a similar Romans Project Conference had been launched in Masindi where one hundred thirty four (134) people attended again with a blessing from Bishop George William Kasangaki of Masindi Kitara Diocese with eighty (80) people signing to be involved in the Romans Project. The launch of the Romans Project in Masindi had brought seventy one (71) people to participate in the Romans Project. We thank Joyce Asaba, Mission Coordinator Bunyoro-Kitara Diocese and Rev. Evas Ssenyonga, the Acting Diocesan Secretary Masindi Kitara Diocese for the good work of mobilization to ensure good participation of many priests
Bishop Kasangaki and Dr. Lazarus Team Meets Bishop Kasangaki
- This was a good foundation for the Word of God to begin the foundation in the Mid-Western Region that was followed by the foundation of Prayer set up with the help of Intercessors of Uganda, Bunyoro Chapter.
Intercessors for Uganda Bunyoro Chapter in interceeds for Bunyoro:
- Before the foundation of the Word of God and Prayer was laid down in the Mid-Western Region we had spent time taking prayer journeys to the Mid-Western Region to deal with evil altars that were upholding the throne of the king of Bunyoro-Kitara.
To quicken this process the LORD Jesus Christ brought together Intercessors of Bunyoro Kitara together with the National Jubilee Network and the Body of Christ in Bunyoro Kitara led by Bishop Nathan Kyamanywa to host a Bunyoro Transformation Convention that saw the King and the Queen personally come to lead all the people to confess the sins that were committed by the previous kings of Bunyoro Kitara Kingdom and to dedicate himself, the people and the kingdom to the LORD Jesus Christ.
King and Queen leads confession in the Prophetic Conference
The king after dedicating himself and the kingdom to the LORD Jesus Christ making Bunyoro Kitara Kingdom the First Born Again Kingdom of the LORD Jesus Christ attended a Prophetic Conference to learn to separate godly traditional practices from idolatrous practices which led to the new way of doing the divine Empago or Traditional Coronation Function. The king then appointed a Bunyoro Transformation Initiative Board and Committee to carry out the development of Bunyoro Kitara Kingdom. The team has led the King to sign a Memorandum of Understanding with Makerere University, School of Veterinary Medicine.
- The king also sent a delegation of his subjects to represent him at the 23rd Africa House of Prayer Conference in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Bunyoro Kitara Kingdom ended up being the only Born Again Kingdom to attend this special Jubilee Conference rededicating the African Continent to the Lord and renewing the covenant with Israel.